Let me qualify what I mean here. Become a layer of Champions League ( and some Europa League) contenders when they are playing in their domestic leagues just prior to a Champions League/Europa League week of football.
Here is the roll call from the last weekend before the Champions League.
- Paris St Germain lose 2-1 to Dijon
- Arsenal draw 1-1 with Wolves
- Liverpool were 1-0 down until the 87th minute ( they won but layers would have also won had they cashed out late)
- Man City were 0-1 down at halftime ( 1.08 shots!) They did eventually win.
- Lille lost 2-1
- Bayer Leverkusen lost 1-2
- Bayern Munich lost 5-1
- Napoli lost 2-1
- Inter Milan were 1-0 down until the 75th minute
- PSV drew 2-2 ( 2-1 down until the 90th minute)
- Barcelona lost 3-1
- Atl Madrid drew 1-1
- Real Madrid 0-0
- Tottenham drew 1-1
- Atalanta lost 0-2
And this is not the first time Champions League and Europa League sides have had a little colley-wobble in their league matches prior to European Club competition.
Had you layed these teams on the exchanges such as Betfair, and cashed out at an opportune time, you would have cleaned up.
I give you fair warning. The next set of Champions League and Europa League matches are taking place on the 26th November onwards. Have the 23rd, 24th and 25th November circled on your calendar, and lay the BeJeesus out of these Champions League , and some prominent Europa League, contenders during the league matches played on these days.
The 23rd, 24th and 25th November are sandwiched between Post-International Break and Pre-Champions League. Did you know that the last time Man City played a league game during this scenario, they lost…..twice!!
I’m certainly wearing my layer’s pants on the 23rd, 24th and 25th November!
The post Become a layer the next time the Champions League matches arrive… appeared first on What Really Wins Money.